Having looked once again at Commonia, I got slightly depressed. (You'll feel the same way if you take a look) So I decided to express my depression by working on the Commonian wiki article. I've added an 'economy' section, which talks about illegal Commonian activity including human trafficking, forced labour, the Commonian drug industry and the Commonian Confederation's weapons exports. I've also talked about the AN's failure to control illegal activity inside Commonia. Perhaps this is a link to how we cannot control what is mapped inside Commonia.
I've got some questions to ask you. Feel free to answer any of them.
- Has your country, rebel group or terrorist organisation bought any illegal Commonian weapons? (You can say yes, even if your country doesn't admit it)
- Does your country have criminal links to Commonia?
- Have any companies admitted to using Commonian labour to make its stuffs? (You can say yes even if the company doesn't admit it)
- Has your country ever bought raw materials in Commonia?
- Does your country have companies operating in Commonia?
- Is there an OGF equivalent to the fairtrade standard or a World Trade Organisation?
If you've got points you would like to discuss, leave them below if you wish.