For some reasons zoom levels 17, 18 and 19, the map does not update on standard layer. Zoom 17 has received 1 update in the past 24 hours but zoom 18 and 19 have not been updated at all. So far, I have tried 4 devices and they all have the same problem. The affected area is down below. Zoom out and you will see the difference.
Does anyone see/not see my problem on the map or have the problem yourself?
Things I know about the problem:
- It is not a problem caused by my computer. I have tried on multiple devices to the same effect.
- It only happens in 'standard' layer. The other layers are fine and display map data properly. The editors in Potlatch and ID show the correct data as well. For some reason, the 'standard' map preview on the map layers menu displays the updated data.
- It is a recent occurrence, because edits in the last 24 hours are not displayed, whereas edits I have done before that have shown up.
- It is a local occurrence. I mapped a road in Commonia today and it showed up on all zoom levels.
- It is possibly a one off issue. I have mapped nearby and all updates have shown.