Recent diary entries
I started mapping about a few days ago and have made some progress at making a village in central Commonia, using ID at first and now JOSM, but I'm having some trouble using it. It would also be helpful to have to critique on my settlement.
Things I would like help with:
- creating areas such as parks and car parks, that are available in the areas tab in ID
- creating rail tracks
- airport features such as runways etc. (dont worry I'm not building an airport for my tiny town)
- naming places: mainly town names but also for having buildings be hotels etc.
- different road types: I'm aware of the residential road, but in a lot of other cities on the map I see large residential roads?
- creating coloured ares of the map, like in cities where the area between blocks is grey
- having buildings sit next to and against each other, without overlapping and causing an error
- creating perfect circles for roundabouts etc
- going into detail on buildings (like that really cool cathedral in Baradin)
I understand this is a lot (and theres probably more i still have to ask) but any help would greatly be appreciated.