Even more questions from a newbie

Posted by trabantemnaksiezyc on 20 March 2016 in English (English).

Well, i have claimed the country (and admin accepted it). What do i have to do now? Do i need to make a region covering all of the country? Because i see that my neighboor did it. Also, i think i have to change name of my country. How to do this? I can’t find point which may display the name “UL033c”, so i can’t change it. That’s all for now. Sorry for bad English ;) .

Location: Maojiawan, Yongsheng County, Yongsheng, Yunnan, China

Comment from _zM on 20 March 2016 at 19:38

There is a relation creating the boundary which also displays the name. If you have JOSM, you can edit it easily. If not, it’s a bit harder but still possible.

Comment from Kurzov on 3 April 2016 at 18:10

Go to the boundary, click on it, then click on “UL033c” in the relations at the bottom of the way, then change the name.

Login to leave a comment